SMHA Registration Now Open for 2020-2021 Season
Online Registration will open on May 1 2020 for the 2020-2021 Season, returning players only.
Registration for New Players will start on July 1 2020.
Welcome to Squamish Minor Hockey Association.
If you are new to hockey and have never played before please complete the PCAHA Player Registration Form. You can do this by following the PCAHA FORMS link below. This can be completed and returned to the Registrar with a copy of the player’s birth certificate by email to email@example.com. If your son or daughter was not born in Canada, please contact the Registrar for additional information required.
If you are new to Squamish Minor Hockey and have played for another hockey association/winter club before, please have your previous association/winter club complete the Form 133 – Application for Player Movement Form. You can do this by following the PCAHA FORMS link below. Once this has been completed, please complete the PCAHA Player Registration form as indicated above and return both forms and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pacific Coast Amateur Hockey Association – PCAHA FORMS: http://pcaha.bc.ca/forms/index.php
DIVISIONS AND REGISTRATION FEES
This year HOCKEY CANADA has renamed the divisions that we use. Here is the run down with the new name, old name, birth years and current season fees:
U6 (H1) Birth year 2015 – Three 8 week sessions. Dates per session to be post in the fall.
U7 (H2) Birth year 2014 – $500
U8 (H3) Birth year 2013 – $525
U9 (H4) Birth year 2012 – $525
U11 (ATOM) Birth years 2010-2011 – $600
U13 (PEEWEE) Birth years 2008-2009 – $650
U15 (BANTAM) Birth years 2006-2007 – $825
U18 (MIDGET) Birth years 2003-2005 – $875
- For U11, U13 divisions there will be four options at check-out:
- regular season signup – this is for players wishing to play C level (house) hockey
- regular season signup + REP Tryout fee – this is for players wishing to tryout for A level (REP) hockey. Please note should your child make the A level team(s) a separate invoice will be sent with additional season REP fees.
- regular season signup + GOALIE fee – CHOOSE THIS ONLY IF YOUR CHILD IS COMMITTED TO PLAYING GOALIE FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON.
- regular season signup + GOALIE fee + REP Tryout fee – CHOOSE THIS ONLY IF YOUR CHILD IS COMMITTED TO PLAYING GOALIE FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON.
- $100 REP Tryout fee for U11 / U13 is due on 31 August 2020. Children will not be allowed to tryout until fee is paid.
- U11 / U13 REP fees are $300 per player. These fees will be due 30 Oct 2020. A REP player will not be rostered if REP fees are outstanding after 31 October 2020.
- The REP option for U15 and U18 is to select the tick box within registration that reads “U15 / U18 BC HOCKEY ZONE INTEREST.” Assuming these teams go ahead as planned and you child makes one of the teams you will be refunded your deposit (please select INSTALMENT option for payment.) If your child does not make a BC HOZKEY ZONE team they are guaranteed a spot within SMHA.
- Registering on or after 1 August 2020 will incur a $100 late fee.
- During the payment portion of check-out you will have the option to either;
- (a) pay in full for the entire season
- (b) pay via instalments, in which you pay using your credit card a $25 (for one child) fee at check out and then the rest of your child’s/children’s fees will be split over four payments which will be billed on 1 September 2020, 1 October 2020, 1 November 2020, and the final payment on 15 January 2021.
- (c) offline payment – The only method of offline payments accepted are e-transfers.
We highly recommend that all parents take the time to complete the Respect In Sport program.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.