Registration for returning players only will start on April 16, 2023.
Registration for new players will start on 12:01 am on May 16, 2023 (see New Player Registration page).
- U6= birth year 2018: Three 8-week sessions. Each 8-week session is $125. Dates per session will be posted in the fall.
- U7= birth year 2017: $500
- U8= birth year 2016: $525
- U9= birth year 2015: $525
- U11= birth years 2013 & 2014: $600
- U13= birth years 2011 & 2012: $650
- U15= birth years 2009 & 2010: $825
- U18= birth years 2006, 2007, & 2008: $875
- Rep Tryout Fee U11 & U13: $100
- Rep Fees U11 & U13: $300
*A $300 deposit is required for all registrations; the remaining balance is due on August 1, 2023. Registration is not confirmed until fees are paid in full (or other arrangements are made). Players can not participate in practices or tryouts until fees are paid in full or a payment plan is established.
Credit card payment is preferred but e-transfers are also available by choosing the 'Pay Offline' option at the time of checkout in TeamSnap. Cash and cheques are not accepted. E-transfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the player's name and division in the memo field of the e-transfer.
If you require a payment plan or have applied for grants or funding, please contact the Registrar to make arrangements.
Please register as soon as possible! Registrations are subject to space available and waitlists may be required. Registrations received after July 1st are subject to a $100 late fee.
Registration Fees include:
Insurance - Hockey Canada operates a self-funded insurance program that all players are required to pay into.
BC Hockey and PCAHA fees - These mandatory fees are charged to each Association to cover the costs of the administration of programs.
Referees - These costs are set by division by PCAHA annually.
- In theory, if you registered online last year, the registration form should remember your child(ren)'s HOCKEY CANADA REGISTRATION NUMBER (HCR). You will need this for registration. If, for any reason, it does not show up during registration, please contact Conny Bonthron, SMHA Registrar, at email@example.com. Remember that you may still have an email from last year with this number enclosed.
- For U11 & U13 divisions, there will be four options at check-out:
- Regular season signup - this is for players wishing to play C level (house) hockey.
- Regular season signup + REP Tryout fee - this is for players wishing to tryout for A level (REP) hockey. Please note should your child make the A level team(s) a separate invoice will be sent with additional season REP fees.
- Regular season signup + GOALIE fee - CHOOSE THIS ONLY IF YOUR CHILD IS COMMITTED TO PLAYING GOALIE FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON.
- Regular season signup + GOALIE fee + REP Tryout fee - CHOOSE THIS ONLY IF YOUR CHILD IS COMMITTED TO PLAYING GOALIE FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON.
- $100 REP Tryout fee for U11 / U13 is due by (TBD 2023). Players will not be allowed to tryout until fee is paid.
- U11 / U13 REP fees are $300 per player. These fees will be due by October 31, 2023. A REP player will not be rostered if REP fees are outstanding after October 31, 2023.
- Returning players registering on or after July 1, 2022 will incur a $100 late fee.
- Returning players are guaranteed a spot if they register between April 16 - May 15, 2023, however, may be placed on a waitlist if registering after May 15.
- Tax receipts: Your receipt from last year's registration can be found on TeamSnap
- We highly recommend that all parents take the time to complete the Respect in Sport for Parents
You can apply with the organizations listed below for financial assistance. Please notify the Registrar and provide confirmation that application has been submitted.
KidSport Squamish - www.kidsportcanada.ca/british-columbia/squamish
Canadian Tire - Jumpstart Program - http://jumpstart.canadiantire.ca/
Prior to Aug 31 Full Refund less $25 admin fee
Sep 1 - Sep 30 75% Refund less $25 admin fee (unless due to injury)
Oct 1 - Oct 31 50% Refund less $25 admin fee (unless due to injury)
Nov 1 No Refund (unless due to injury)
No Refund at any time for suspension or discipline.
If season is shortened due to COVID-19 the fees paid will be adjusted and refunded accordingly.
2023 - 2024 Registration
Opens: April 16, 2023