2021-2022 Returning Player Registration Information
Registration for returning players only will start at 9:00AM on 1 JUNE 2021.
Registration for new players will start on 12:01AM 1 JULY 2021 (see New Player Registration page.)
Things to know:
- In theory, if you registered online last year, the registration form should remember your child(ren)'s HOCKEY CANADA REGISTRATION NUMBER (HCR). You will need this for registration. If for any reason if does not show up during registration please contact email@example.com . Keep in mind, you may still have an email from last year with this number enclosed.
- This year HOCKEY CANADA has renamed the divisions that we use. Here is the run down with the new name, old name, birth years and current season fees:
U7 (H2) Birth year 2015 - $500
U8 (H3) Birth year 2014 - $525
U9 (H4) Birth year 2013 - $525
U11 (ATOM) Birth years 2011-2012 - $600
U13 (PEEWEE) Birth years 2009-2010 - $650
U15 (BANTAM) Birth years 2005-2006 - $825
U18 (MIDGET) Birth years 2004-2006 - $875
- For U11, U13 divisions there will be four options at check-out:
- regular season signup - this is for players wishing to play C level (house) hockey
- regular season signup + REP Tryout fee - this is for players wishing to tryout for A level (REP) hockey. Please note should your child make the A level team(s) a separate invoice will be sent with additional season REP fees.
- regular season signup + GOALIE fee - CHOOSE THIS ONLY IF YOUR CHILD IS COMMITTED TO PLAYING GOALIE FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON.
- regular season signup + GOALIE fee + REP Tryout fee - CHOOSE THIS ONLY IF YOUR CHILD IS COMMITTED TO PLAYING GOALIE FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON.
- $100 REP Tryout fee for U11 / U13 is due by 31 August 2021. Children will not be allowed to tryout until fee is paid.
- U11 / U13 REP fees are $300 per player. These fees will be due by 30 Oct 2021. A REP player will not be rostered if REP fees are outstanding after 31 October 2021.
- Returning players registering on or after 1 August 2021 will incur a $100 late fee.
- Returning players are guaranteed a spot if they register between June 1-30, however, may be placed on a wait list if registering after June 30.
We highly recommend that all parents take the time to complete the Respect In Sport program.
Prior to Aug 31 - Full Refund less $25 admin fee
Sep 1 - Sep 30 - 75% Refund less $25 admin fee (unless due to injury)
Oct 1 - Oct 31 - 50% Refund less $25 admin fee (unless due to injury)
Nov 1 - No Refund (unless due to injury)
No Refund at any time for suspension or discipline.
If season is shortened due to COVID-19 the fees paid will be adjusted and refunded accordingly.